1) The service provided by myseotool.net is offered "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE", and therefore we do not assume any liability concerning its use and availability, punctuality or any adverse effects in your business.
2) While reasonable attempts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided within myseotool.net, we do not assume any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of this information and any damages or costs incurred by that. We use our reasonable attempts to make sure that the myseotool.net service is provided as described in our website, but we make no warranties or representations that the information contained in this service will be error free.
3) This myseotool.net service is not intended for use as a source of legal, business, accounting or financial advice. All are advised to seek services of competent professionals in legal, business, accounting, and finance field.
4) While examples of past results may be used occasionally in this work, they are intended to be for purposes of example only. No representation is made or implied that the website owner or webmaster or trainee that have taken up the service from myseotool.net service will do as well from using such techniques or strategies.
5) We do not warrant or represent at any time that the myseotool.net service is completely accurate due to the rapidly changing nature of the Internet which is beyond our control.
We do not assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever for what you choose via our service from the myseotool.net. Use your own judgment.
6) Any perceived slight of specific people or organizations, and any resemblance to characters living, dead or otherwise, real or fictitious, is purely unintentional.
In practical advice books, like anything else in life, there are no guarantees of income made. These include, but are not limited to the amount of sales, business profits, business proposition and you acknowledge the foregoing duly releasing myseotool.net from all liability in this regard. The entire risk as to the quality and the use of the myseotool.net service is with you.
You are cautioned to reply on your own judgment about your individual circumstances to act accordingly. Use the service at myseotool.net at your own risk.
7) myseotool.net undertakes to use all reasonable endeavours to provide the service, but excludes liability for: lost profits, direct, indirect or consequential damage and/or anomalies which may occur in the supply of the information or content to you.
8) No oral advice, including any tutorials or any information or video content published on myseotool.net service, its employees, agents, licensors or the like, shall create a warranty; nor should you rely on any such advice or information or the service.
9) The Starter Package service at myseotool.net service is offered for FREE, we have no obligation to provide any technical or customer service support for the service.
10) Images or graphics used in this website are for illustration purposes only.
11) Every effort has been made to accurately represent myseotool.net service and its potential. Even though this industry is one of the few where one can write their own check in terms of earnings, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the strategies, techniques and/ or ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our service, video tutorial, guides, strategies, ideas and techniques. We do not purport this as a "get rich scheme."
12) Any claims made of actual earnings or examples of actual results can be verified upon request. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the service, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
13) Testimonials, facts, figures and examples on this website about the myseotool.net service or any related content are exceptional results, which do not reflect the typical purchaser's experience or users and don’t apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Where specific income or earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not), figures are used and attributed to a specific individual or business, that individual or business has earned that amount. There is no assurance that you will do as well using the same service, information or strategies. If you rely on the specific income or earnings figures used, you must accept all the risk of not doing as well. The described experiences are typical. Your financial results are likely to differ from those described in the testimonials. Please note that the content of this page can change without prior notice.
14) Materials contained within myseotool.net service downloaded and/or viewed from our websites may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as "anticipate," "estimate," "expect," "project," "intend," "plan," "believe," and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance.
15) Any and all forward looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else's, in fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our service, strategies, ideas and techniques in our materials.
16) To the extent permitted by applicable law, all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby excluded.
The liability of myseotool.net service, if any, for damages relating to the provision of advice, any publications, our myseotool.net service will, to the extent permitted by law, be limited to the actual price paid by the purchaser for such advice, guides, services, or products and will in no event include incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages of any kind.
17) IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO ANY END-USER FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, COSTS OF DELAY, ANY FAILURE OF DELIVERY, COSTS OF LOST OR DAMAGED DATA OR DOCUMENTATION, OR LIABILITIES TO THIRD PARTIES ARISING FROM ANY SOURCE.
18) All information, advices, guides, ideas, strategies and any services provided by us may have errors. We supply the myseotool.net service "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE", and without warranty as to the correctness, completeness or accuracy of the results of use, or as to any benefits of use of any nature.